|Accommodation and services||Tourism and Leisure||Seminars and Groups||Practical informations||Gallery||Online
|Rooms Apartments Restaurant Services and facilities||What to do and see||Seminars Groups||Rates Contact us Access||Pictures||
What to do and see Discover the area
Looking for a holiday destination that is typical of the Côte d'Azur but with plenty going on? Antibes - Juan les Pins is the place for you...
Ramparts rising from the sea, the old town with its ivy-clad houses, plane trees spreading their shade, the fragrance of mimosa in the air, the marina – all conspire to make this a very special place.
Bustling streets all year round, famous for its nightlife – that's Antibes/Juan-les-Pins... not to mention a jazz festival that attracts the greatest names from the jazz world!
ESCAPE TO ANTIBES/JUAN-LES-PINS AND...
- Play a leisurely game of tennis with friends
- Go for an early morning run along the beach
- Sail, dive, water-ski…
- Play a round of golf
- Recharge your batteries at the thalassotherapy centre
- Explore the hinterland: Les Gorges du Loup, Saint Paul de Vence, Biot, Grasse…
- Visit the Picasso, Peynet or Maeght Foundation Museums, or the daily open-air market...